There are 96 dimmers, 40 LED lights and approximately 50 standard tungsten instruments. There are four separate circuits providing non-dimmable power to all LED lights and a separate circuit for the projector dowser and mirror-ball. There is a separate switched circuit in the front of the booth which controls the power to the V-hazer. These circuits are controlled by a toggle switch in the lighting booth.
- 5 moving lights Elation E Spot LED
- 3 LED par Elation Opti RGB for upstage backlight
- 1 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 1 with EDLT for specials
- 5 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 2 with 36 degree EDLT lens. FOH2 general downstage wash
- 5 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 2 with Fresnel lens. FOH1 general midstage wash
- 5 LED ETC ColorSource par general upstage wash
- 1 LED ellipsoidal ETC ColorSource Spot – with 50 degree EDLT lens.
- 4 LED ellipsoidal ETC ColorSource Spot Deep Blue
- 10 LED ETC ColorSource par Deep Blue for back lights
- 1 Chauvet Slimpar Quad
- 1 Microh LED RGB Zoom
- 5 moving lights Martin Mac Rush MH1 Profile LED Spots
- Our standard ellipsoidal is ETC Source Four (19,26,36 and 50 degree lens)
- Fresnels are ETC Source Four PARNels and are used for tip lights along the stage line and upstage wash
We operate using a dual monitor ETC Ion board with 1024 outputs and a 2×10 fader wing. ETC’s RFR wireless remote is available that can be operated from your iPAD or Android tablet (not provided by DCSS).
Mixing from the booth is from a rack mounted Personus Studio Live RM Series 32 Channel mixer touch software controlled on a 12.9″ iPAD Pro.
There are six wireless microphones.
There is a Le Maitre GForce DMX water based fog machine.
A Rosco V-Hazer is permanently installed Stage Right and is controlled via the lighting board.
There is a mirror ball that is hung in the centre of the auditorium.
Virtually all LED instruments have on board strobe effect.
In the 2015/16 fiscal year we undertook an upgrade of our technical equipment.
Details are available here in our abridged technical report: DCSS Tech Recommendations Abridged