There are 96 dimmers, 53 LED lights including 11 moving lights, and approximately 50 standard tungsten instruments. There are four separate circuits providing non-dimmable power to all LED lights and a separate circuit for the projector dowser and ADJ Stinger laser. There is a separate switched circuit in the front of the booth which controls the power to the V-hazer, and two switchable circuits for the FOH moving lights. These circuits are controlled by toggle switches in the lighting booth.
- 5 moving lights Elation E Spot LED
- 3 LED par Elation Opti RGB for upstage backlight
- 1 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 1 with EDLT for specials
- 5 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 2 with 36 degree EDLT lens. FOH2 general downstage wash
- 5 LED ellipsoidal ETC Source Four Lustr LED – Series 2 with Fresnel lens. FOH1 general midstage wash
- 5 LED ETC ColorSource par general upstage wash
- 1 LED ellipsoidal ETC ColorSource Spot – with 50 degree EDLT lens.
- 4 LED ellipsoidal ETC ColorSource Spot Deep Blue
- 10 LED ETC ColorSource par Deep Blue for back lights
- 1 Chauvet Slimpar Quad
- 1 Microh LED RGB Zoom
- 5 moving lights Martin Mac Rush MH1 Profile LED Spots
- 1 American DJ UV COB Cannon
- 1 Elation ZW37 Moving Beam/Head
- 6 Chauvet Slimpar Pro Tri Low LED Tip lights
- American DJ Stinger II LED Laser
- Our standard ellipsoidal is ETC Source Four (19,26,36 and 50 degree lens)
- Fresnels are ETC Source Four PARNels and are used for tip lights along the stage line and upstage wash
We operate using a dual monitor ETC Ion board with 1024 outputs and a 2×10 fader wing. ETC’s RFR wireless remote is available that can be operated from your iPAD or Android tablet (not provided by DCSS).
Download the Channel schedule ION Board Aug 2018 in Excel and the pdf version is embedded at the bottom of the page.
Mixing from the booth is from a rack mounted Personus Studio Live RM Series 32 Channel mixer touch software controlled on a 12.9″ iPAD Pro.
There are seven wireless microphones (6+1 spare) and six wireless hand held mics.
There is a Le Maitre GForce DMX water based fog machine.
A Rosco V-Hazer is permanently installed Stage Right and is controlled via the lighting board.
For high velocity fog with LED lights there is a DMX controllable American DJ Fog Fury Jett
American DJ Mister Kool II for low-lying fog. Uses water based fog fluid and ice cubes. With remote control (no DMX).
American DJ Stinger II LED Laser mounted centre stage. It offers 3-FX-IN-1: LED Moonflower, red and green “Galaxian style” laser and UV LED
Virtually all LED instruments have on board strobe effect.
In the 2015/16 fiscal year we undertook an upgrade of our technical equipment.
Details are available here in our abridged technical report: DCSS Tech Recommendations Abridged
Lighting scheduleChannel schedule ION Board Aug 2018